Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of the Semester Reflection

     I have learned so much this semester.  Integrating technology has become so common within schools.  All this technology have become such great tools to the teachers and it has created a more fun learning environment for the students.  They are more entertained, interested, and interactive during class.  Having the students to learn and have fun is the best part of all of this technology.  Tools like the SMART and Promethean Boards, pod casting, blogging are great assets to teachers and students.  It was so much fun to learn all about the different technology that can be used for the classroom.  I loved learning to create SMART presentations, finding tools online, and reading other teachers blog.  It will be great to see all of these technologies in the classroom.
     For the NETS I chose 3.  Model Digital-Age Work and Learning.  I have been working on these by watching how my professors work with the technology in each class and it has been interesting to see how the professors use things like Panapto and other programs to help us with our note taking or misheard information.  I'm amazed at all the technology I have learned about in such a short period of time and am excited to use it for my class.  I hope that I can continue to find programs and websites that will advance my knowledge of technology in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment